A career at Paradigm Treatment is about more than making a living, it’s about making a difference. The core of our adolescent treatment team has worked together for more than fifteen years, with an unwavering commitment to excellence. However, we continue to seek new, innovative team members who share our passion for helping young people reclaim their lives. Before contacting Paradigm Treatment regarding employment, please note the following:
1) We are looking exclusively for candidates that have devoted their studies and careers to the provision of treatment of adolescents and their families.
2) The physical and emotional safety of the teens we serve is our highest priority. For this reason all prospective employees at Paradigm Treatment must agree to an exhaustive background check. This may include, but not be limited to fingerprinting, drug screening, verification of credentials and experience, an FBI background check, and a Child Abuse Index check.
3) At Paradigm Treatment, we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or veteran status.
4) Paradigm Treatment takes great lengths to ensure the confidentiality of all participants in our teen rehab program. All employees of Paradigm Treatment must sign a stringent confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
5) Transparency is central to the treatment that we provide to teens and their families. We believe that it is essential that youth and their family members know exactly who will be providing any and every aspect of treatment. Therefore, we require that all treatment team members place a photo and bio on our web site for the review and consideration of all prospective clients.
6) Accessibility is also a key component of teen treatment at Paradigm Treatment. For this reason, we require that anyone who joins our adolescent rehab team be available to adolescents and their family members to answer questions, discuss treatment goals, and progress of clients.
7) At Paradigm Treatment we place a heavy emphasis on collaboration. In doing so, we require that all members of our team be available to work with not only fellow treatment team members, but with therapists, teachers, coaches, clergy or others who are working with young people prior to admission and during treatment and post treatment.
8) All team members at Paradigm Treatment are afforded opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is our belief that good self care is essential for any person wishing to be effective in the provision of services for teen drug abuse, addiction, emotional health or behavioral health issues. In addition to on-going training provided to all staff members, Paradigm Treatment’s treatment team members are encouraged to seek out opportunities to attend conferences, workshops and attain additional formal education in their area of expertise.
There are currently no open positions, but we are always happy to chat about opportunities. If you want to explore the possibility of being part of our world class team, please contact us at email@example.com for more info.