11 Reasons to Choose Paradigm Treatment
- Absolute privacy and confidentiality for clients and their families
- Residential & Telecare Treatment Programs Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Experts in treating teens 12-17 and young adults 18-25
- 5-6 Intensive individual therapy sessions per week with weekly group and family therapy
- Comprehensive pre-treatment diagnostic testing and evaluations
- Treatment is tailored to each young person’s unique needs
- Low client-to-clinician ratio – just 6 beds per facility
- Deeply committed medical, clinical, support, and executive staff
- Coordination with home school for academic continuity
- Beautiful and comfortable residences in Malibu and San Rafael
- COVID-19 vaccinated treatment staff and extensive safety protocols
Get Help Now – Contact Admissions
We will reach out today and answer all of your questions
Pepperdine University Clinical Outcomes Study
Pepperdine University conducted a longitudinal outcomes study focused on Paradigm’s patients and parents. It looked at how each teen’s problems affected the whole family, and visa versa. With a longitudinal study, we saw improvements of the same individual over time. Review more data about our outcomes study here.
Real Client Stories
After four hospitalizations, Alex and his family found “hope and healing” and meaningful help that has made a real and lasting difference in his life.
At 17, Audrey was “Hell bent on self-destruction”. Upon arriving at Paradigm Treatment, she knew she was going to feel completely at home.
Upon returning to school from residential treatment at Paradigm, Emily’s friends remarked on how her “whole energy” had changed for the better.
In the Press
Beautiful and Comfortable Facilities
We believe that providing safe, welcoming spaces that clients hate to leave at the end of their stay with us is an imperative. Take a virtual tour of the inviting environments we create for our clients here.
Meet Our Leadership Team
CEO Paul Auchterlonie talks about Paradigm’s approach to treating teens and young adults and the critical importance of managing the expectations of clients and families while lighting a path forward.
Lucy Bramwell, Paradigm’s Clinical Director, discusses how our mental health treatment programs for teens and young adults are rooted in insight-oriented and relational therapies.
Director of Admissions, Marcelina Gates, explains the admissions process at Paradigm Treatment and what every parent should expect when they place a call seeking help for their child or loved one.
Featured Treatment Staff
Chief Operating Officer
Clinical Director, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Clinical Psychiatrist
Head Registered Nurse
Point Dume Program Director, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Director of Education and Transition Planning
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
Overnight Clinical Assistant
Director of Client Development & Initiatives
COVID-19 NOTICE: Paradigm Treatment remains FULLY OPERATIONAL during the global pandemic and we remain laser focused on the health, safety, and security of our clients and staff. All staff have been vaccinated and we have in place rigorous efforts to sanitize our facilities, and we are conducting ongoing assessments in order to inhibit the spread of infection. We welcome any questions or concerns you might have during this challenging time. Call 603-386-1282 to learn more. Watch our COVID response video.