Our beautiful, new teen treatment program in Austin, TX is officially open! Take a video tour here.
10 Excellent Reasons to Choose Paradigm
- 4 Intensive individual therapy sessions PER WEEK with weekly group and family therapy
- Absolute privacy and confidentiality for clients and their families
- Residential Treatment Programs Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Specialists in treating teens 12-17 and young adults 18-26
- Comprehensive pre-treatment diagnostic testing and evaluations for accurate diagnoses
- 30-90-day treatment program tailored to each client’s unique needs
- Low client-to-clinician ratio – just 6 youth per facility
- Deeply committed medical, clinical, support, and executive staff
- Coordination with home school for academic continuity and success
- Beautiful and comfortable residences in Malibu and San Rafael
Get Help Now – Contact Admissions
We will reach out today and answer all of your questions
If you see this message instead of a form, please disable any ad blockers you may be using.
Our Latest Outcomes Study Results
A study conducted by Kyle Van Duser, Ph.D. of the University of Hawaii and Pacific Analytics, found that among 195 Paradigm clients surveyed from intake through 1-year post-treatment, there were significant decreases in anxiety, depression, and stress. Details for each of these measures are found below. Download a summary here.
Real Client Stories
After four hospitalizations, Alex and his family found “hope and healing” and meaningful help that has made a real and lasting difference in his life.
At 17, Audrey was “Hell bent on self-destruction”. Upon arriving at Paradigm Treatment, she knew she was going to feel completely at home.
Upon returning to school from residential treatment at Paradigm, Emily’s friends remarked on how her “whole energy” had changed for the better.
In the Press
Beautiful and Comfortable Facilities
We believe that providing safe, welcoming spaces that clients hate to leave at the end of their stay with us is an imperative. Take a virtual tour of the inviting environments we create for our clients here.
Sobering Youth Mental Illness Facts
Source: National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Stats. https://nami.org/MHstats
Meet Our Leadership Team
CEO Dustin Wagner, MA, LPC, talks about Paradigm’s approach to treating teens and young adults and the what makes our program different.
Lucy Nguyen, Paradigm’s Executive Director, on how our treatment programs for teens and young adults are rooted in insight-oriented and relational therapies.
Featured Treatment Staff
Executive Director – Paradigm California
Clinical Director – Malibu
Program Director – Point Dume
Director of Client Development & Initiatives
Head Registered Nurse
COVID-19 NOTICE: Paradigm Treatment remains FULLY OPERATIONAL during the global pandemic and we remain laser focused on the health, safety, and security of our clients and staff. All staff have been vaccinated and we have in place rigorous efforts to sanitize our facilities, and we are conducting ongoing assessments in order to inhibit the spread of infection. We welcome any questions or concerns you might have during this challenging time. Call 603-386-1282 to learn more. Watch our COVID response video.