TELECARE is Paradigm Treatment’s subscription-based virtual mental health treatment program designed with our clients’ complex and diverse mental health needs in mind. This virtual service is staffed by fully licensed clinicians and is HIPAA compliant. TELECARE can assess, treat, and support you or your loved one from the privacy, comfort, and convenience of your home.
Two Program Offerings:
This entirely virtual program offers fully licensed counseling services specifically designed to provide mental health support in the form of individual and family therapy sessions. On par with our residential treatment services, this virtual program provides clients with the same excellent quality of care Paradigm Treatment is known for.
Clinical Program Details:
- 12-14 sessions per calendar month
- 3 sessions/week – 2 individual, 1 parent/family – combined involvement
- 4 sessions/week for divorced families allowing for separate parent involvement
- Full-time, licensed therapist provides therapeutic counseling services and related administration
- Program utilizes a tailored blend of evidence-based and systems-oriented therapies
- Monthly subscription fee: $3500/mo.
- Discounts available for 3+ month commitment and/or bundling with Life Skills Program
LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM:
This is an 8-week course in which participants will receive extra support while they are back in their home environments. The program includes one 30-minute check-in group call mid-week to assure that participants are staying on track with their progress, a 60-minute group video workshop with other Paradigm Alumnus, as well as parent updates to inform parents of progress.
Wednesdays we have our midweek check-in calls at 5pm-5:30pm PST and depending on the weekly activities, we either hold a 30-min group video call or group phone call. On Sundays we have our 60-min group video session at 12pm-1pm PST.
- Helps clients integrate what they’ve learned at Paradigm in the home, community, and school environment
- Decreases the risk of relapse
- Decreases the possibility of returning to residential treatment
- Provides healthy support systems and peer accountability
- Community Building
- Healthy Support Systems
- Conflict Resolution
- Goal Setting
- Leadership Qualities
- Bypassing Self Limitation
- Effective Communication
- Meaningful Connection
- 8-Week program
- 2-month minimum commitment
- 2 sessions per week which include: 1 group check-in curriculum call midweek, parent updates, and 1 group video skills group on Sunday
- Monthly subscription fee: $2600
- Discounts available for 3+ month commitment and/or bundling with Clinical Program
Fee and Payment Information
- Payment option 1: Pay 50% up front and the balance on week-5
- Payment option 2: Pay in full at a discounted rate of $5,000
- Bundled programs and/or 3+ month commitments offered at discounted rates
Lucy Nguyen is the Executive Director at Paradigm Treatment, overseeing all clinical treatment programs across the organization’s southwestern region. Her extensive experience includes working with young adults in private practice, serving as a therapist for children and teens with emotional and behavioral needs, and acting as a behavior interventionist for teens with developmental disorders. Lucy integrates cognitive-behavioral approaches with mindfulness and compassion in her work, and she is also EMDR-trained. She holds a Master of Science in Counseling from California State University, Fullerton, and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Social Behavior from the University of California, Irvine.