Summer is over, school has started, and teenagers are bound to feel bittersweet about this change to their free schedules.
Teens have a lot to be anxious about, their grades, social status, their life on social media, teen depression & anxiety are all too common problems.
It’s easy to misread symptoms of teen depression & anxiety as plain moodiness, but there are indicators of a bigger problem to watch out for:
- Lack of interest in anything
- Over sleeping
- Not eating
- Constant sadness
- Grades slipping
- Reckless and irresponsible behavior
- Getting into trouble at school
- Isolating from friends and loved ones
- No longer interested in past hobbies
For the full article on Help Your Teens click HERE